Thursday, March 8, 2012

St. Patricks Day Freebie


Hi, everyone! It is starting to feel like Spring again!
 I am ahead of the holiday this time, so you can remember
 to take some great photos of the kids or whomever you like for St. Patrick's Day!
 It's already time for my newest St. Patrick's Day freebie for you.
It will come in 3 parts. First here is the embellishment kit.
 It is packed with cute shamrocks and leprechauns!
Tomorrow and the next day, I will have the paper/backgrounds for you
in 2 different sizes. Picaboo sized at 8.5x11 and 12x12 size,
 which you know can always be place in an 8x8 book.
Let me know on this page if you like it! As always, please become a follower of my blog!
 http://www.4shared.com/zip/Li99PpvO/StPatricksEmbellishments.html

No comments:

Our Most Popular Posts

Blog Archive kits

My Zazzle Store "Nola Original"